LiriCare is a free Exclusive Community for Speech Therapists
Stay up to date with the latest news, share posts with your peers, connect with colleagues, have discussions on Q&A Groups, and set up your calendar for meetings (coming soon)
Learn from the experts
Stay up-to-date on the latest information in the field of Speech Language Pathology.
Share whatever you’d like on your feed with your peers and see what other SLPs are up to!
Join Specialized Q&A groups
Make the most of specialized Q&A groups by asking questions with the option of asking questions anonymously.
Expand your network
Meet new people and connect with other SLPs by following and messaging each other.
Get The Latest
News And Educational Content
- News and Events
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Hiring and Salaries
- Products and Reviews
- Language Learning and Education
- Parent coaching
- Pediatric Speech Therapy
- Special Education
- Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders
- Clinical Fellowship Year
- Issues in Higher Education
- Adult Speech Therapy
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Early Intervention
- Fluency and Fluency Disorders
- Voice and Upper Airway Disorders
- School-Based Issues
- Hearing and Hearing Disorders
- Group therapy
- Individualized Education Plan
- Cultural and Linguistic Diversity
- Administration and Supervision
- Neurogenic Communication Disorders
- Craniofacial and Velopharyngeal Disorders
- Audiology and Public Health
Posts on your feed with Peers
You can share anything on your feed, be it articles, news, or your experiences in the field.